KHQ Lawyers acts for individuals and both large and small businesses in commercial litigation matters. We are committed to ensuring the best outcome for our clients and our focus where possible is to achieve early and effective commercial solutions without resorting to litigation.
We appreciate the costs associated with being involved in litigious proceedings and strive to ensure that our fees are reasonable and in perspective with our client's desired outcome. Our lawyers have experience in a wide range of jurisdictions and we pride ourselves on being able to think 'outside the box'.
- General commercial litigation and advice.
- Contractual disputes.
- Property and leasing disputes.
- Mediation and arbitration.
- Joint venture, partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Building and construction disputes.
- Trade practices disputes and ACCC investigations.
- Franchise disputes.
- White-collar crime defence and fraud investigations.
- Insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Injunctive proceedings.
- Intellectual property disputes.
- Rural law.