KHQ Lawyer’s private wealth group provides expert legal advice to businesses and business owners, high net worth individuals (including executives), families and intermediaries in relation to business structuring, succession planning and taxation law issues.
The group’s core services include:
- Separation of assets from risks (family law, insolvency and bankruptcy);
- Advice and support on business and corporate structuring;
- Stakeholder agreements, such as partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements; and
- Succession planning, superannuation, and family agreements.
This expertise is complimented by strong taxation law capability in the following areas:
- Income, capital gains and fringe benefits taxes;
- Superannuation (including the Superannuation Guarantee);
- Stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax matters (across all Australian states and territories);
- The more complex aspects of taxation law such as audits, access provisions and complex estate matters;
- The application of Part IVA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936; and
- Advising on international taxation issues.
Our clients include businesses and SME’s of all sizes, publicly listed companies, and high net worth individuals and families. We provide sound, pragmatic, results focused advice with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.