Adrian is a lawyer in our Corporate & Commercial team. His background is in workplace relations and he has a keen interest in sports law and governance. He is currently building his experience across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters. Some of his recent experience includes:
- Assisting a biotechnology start up to raise capital and conduct a selective buy-back of ordinary shares.
- Advising a franchisee on corporate structuring and capital raising.
- Assisting in voluntary company wind ups and deregistrations.
- Advising clients on the implementation of AML/CTF programs and ongoing AUSTRAC compliance.
- Assisting homewares, food and beverage and other e-commerce businesses to develop comprehensive terms and conditions of sale, resale and referral.
- Assisting manufacturers in submitting detailed responses to public and private requests for proposal.
- Advising food and beverage clients on compliance with the FSANZ Food Standards Code and the Australian Consumer Law.
- Assisting clients with sponsorship agreements across a variety of sporting codes.
- Advising on partnership & fundraising agreements and compliance with fundraising law.
Adrian holds a Bachelor of Arts (Politics & International Studies) and a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne.