Alex is a lawyer in our corporate and commercial team with a focus on intellectual property, food and beverage law, regulatory compliance and commercial contracting.
Prior to joining KHQ, Alex worked as an intellectual property lawyer for a broad range of clients, including startups, SMEs and large corporates. Alex has advised clients on a number of commercial matters, including:
- brand protection and enforcement in regards to trade marks, copyright, designs and general intellectual property assets
- managing large national and international IP portfolios
- advising food manufacturers and distributors on a number of commercial matters and regulatory compliance
- assisting an international fitness studio with the acquisition of assets and commercial contracts
- assisting franchisors with IP protection
- reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts including terms and conditions, sponsorship agreements, retail and distribution agreements, and IP licences and assignments
- advising on regulatory compliance for advertising, goods labelling, food standards, and general competition and consumer law requirements
Alex always takes a commercial and practical approach, with a creative flare, and is passionate about bringing her clients’ ideas to life and protecting their assets.