Annette has practiced exclusively in the area of Wills & Estates since 2006. Her qualifications include a double degree from Monash University (Bachelor of Arts (Italian) and Law), a Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies at the University of Melbourne (focused on taxation) and Master of Applied Laws (Wills & Estates). During Annette’s career, she has worked in a range of established small firms and well regarded mid-tier firms in Wills & Estates.
Annette’s experience includes:
- Preparation of Wills (from simple to more complex Wills including testamentary trusts), enduring powers of attorney, appointments of medical treatment decision maker and superannuation death benefit nominations, and
- Reviewing and advising on trust deeds (including self-managed superannuation deeds).
- Applications for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration (including complex grants)
- Obtaining a reseal of a foreign grant (whether interstate or international)
- Administering estates and transferring assets
- Advising executors and trustees in relation to their duties and obligations, and
- Advising beneficiaries about their rights.
Annette is a member of the Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners. She is passionate about guiding people through difficult decisions and empowering them with the knowledge to move forward and is dedicated to providing excellent client service.