Cameron is a lawyer in our Construction & Engineering team, and has built up a broad range of experience covering both small and large scale construction and engineering matters. At the back end, his experience covers litigious matters, as well as helping clients avoid litigation by providing prudent dispute management advice. Cameron also has experience at the front end, having assisted clients with contract review and project risk identification and management.
Cameron’s recent experience includes:
- Providing contractual advice on payment and time disputes on the Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project.
- Engaging and liaising with a wide range of experts on structural defects, water ingress issues, geotechnical issues and delay analysis.
- Acting for a subcontractor in security of payment disputes on the Melbourne Level Crossing Removal Project.
- Advising both local government and private clients on cladding rectification programs in line with contractual engagements and relevant legislation.
- Providing contractual advice on disputes relating to the supply, storage and installation of telecommunication products.
Outside of work, Cameron loves his football and tennis and has a keen interest in history and travel.