Clea is a lawyer in our Corporate & Commercial team, having joined KHQ as a trainee lawyer in 2015. She was admitted to practice in mid-2016. Prior to joining KHQ, Clea worked at the Fair Work Commission as a legal research analyst in the Workplace and Economic Research Section.
Clea has a broad range of experience across:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- fundraising activities;
- corporate governance;
- competition and consumer law;
- financial services and licensing;
- drafting and negotiating all forms of commercial agreements;
- compliance advice (including in relation to privacy, food labelling, the Food Standards Code, and country of origin requirements); and
- trade mark registration and the commercialisation and protection of intellectual property.
Her clients span diverse industries, including technology, energy and resources, financial and professional services, food and beverage, and marketing and advertising.
Clea has a post-graduate Juris Doctor degree, a Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) and a Diploma in Modern Languages (Italian) from the University of Melbourne.