Danii Candido is a paralegal in our commercial property and development team.
With extensive experience spanning more than 18 years (working with the team director, David Krolikowski, for the majority of this time), Danii provides invaluable support to the team and its clients. Her skills include:
- preparing draft heads of agreement, agreements for lease and leases
- preparing and assembling final form leases arising out of agreements for lease and development agreements
- preparing vendor statements (including sourcing all relevant certificates and information from authorities)
- implementing and executing systems to manage and administer leasing and purchasing files
- providing basic advice regarding the processes associated with a variety of property-related transactions
- liaising with clients, financiers and other parties to ensure time-critical obligations are met, leading to seamless end-to-end transactions
- preparing for and attending settlements for purchases and sale of commercial property (in person and electronically via PEXA), and
- assistance with the completion of large off the plan purchases, including preparation of documentation for the off the plan sale and development of sites.
Danii is proficient in the preparation and submission of online duties forms, as well as working with the new PEXA system. She has electronic conveyancing accreditation from the Australian Institute of Conveyancers and is across the new electronic settlement format currently being rolled out nationwide.
Danii also assists the family law team with the transfer of domestic properties (including where pursuant to Court Orders).
Her knowledge and attention to detail are highly valued by both the team and our clients.