Darrell is a lawyer in our Corporate & Commercial, and Litigation & Dispute Resolution teams. Darrell has a keen interest in technology that was nurtured by his background in IT sales. He is passionate about working with clients to commercialise their ideas and in ensuring the success of their businesses. At present, Darrell is developing his skills and experience across the corporate and commercial aspects of the law. Some of his notable recent experience includes:
- Assisting the founders of a technology company in the sale of their company.
- Advising clients on public sector and private sector ICT procurement.
- Assisting businesses in developing comprehensive terms and conditions of sale, resale and referral.
- Advising clients on their obligations under privacy laws, and assisting them with developing comprehensive privacy policies.
- Assisting clients in corporate structuring and capital raising.
- Advising food and beverage clients on compliance with the FSANZ Food Standards Code and the Australian Consumer Law.
Darrell holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Tasmania, and in his free time, can be found wandering around Melbourne with his trusty Fujifilm camera, or at industry events enhancing his knowledge about the latest developments in the tech industry.