James joined KHQ in 2017 and works in the Workplace Relations & Safety team. He has degrees in both law and business and previously worked at a leading medium-sized Melbourne firm.
James’ expertise in the employment space includes:
- award and agreement interpretation and their associated disputes
- all aspects of employment contracts including restraints and post-employment conduct
- termination and restructuring advice
- unfair dismissal and adverse action litigation, and
- occupational health and safety compliance.
James also has experience in workplace litigation, an area in which he is keen to develop.
Having been seconded to various clients, and having previously worked in the corporate space, James is uniquely placed to understand the practical operations and commercial drivers of his clients’ businesses.
In his spare time James is an active community youth group member and keen traveller.