Kimi is a Senior Associate in our Wills & Estates Team and a member of the of the Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners. She has invaluable experience in all aspects of succession law including estate planning, wills and powers of attorney, trust reviews, administering deceased estates and estate litigation. Her broad experience allows her to advise clients on ways to minimise risk and plan for the future.
Kimi’s client base ranges from families and small managed entities to high net wealth individuals and she approaches each matter in a holistic manner to provide simple, easy to understand solutions.
Kimi’s expertise includes:
- Estate planning, from simple wills to complex testamentary trust wills, powers of attorney (medical, financial and personal), superannuation issues, trusts, and family agreements
- General business succession advice and planning
- Review of and amendments to family discretionary trusts and other trusts
- Applications for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Will and trust disputes
- Family provision claims (seeking further provision from deceased estates)
- Guardianship & administration matters (including VCAT appearances), and
- Resealing international & interstate Grants of Representation.
Kimi is currently undertaking her Masters in Applied Law (Wills & Estates). Her passion for succession law is evident to her clients and colleagues alike.