Koula is a Senior Associate working across our Corporate & Commercial, Technology and Food & Beverage teams. While her particular focus is on technology, intellectual property and general corporate law matters, Koula has broad experience in relation to:
- general commercial contracting and transactions, including sales and purchases
- business advisory relating to stakeholder agreements and restructuring
- corporate governance and corporations law compliance
- competition and consumer law, including restrictive trade practices
- privacy law and GDPR compliance, and
- procurement and technology agreements.
Koula’s clients include privately owned businesses, large corporates, technology companies and superannuation funds.
Koula has a Bachelor of Arts and a Masters in Communications & Media Studies from Monash University, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne. She is also involved with the Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association as a committee member and former national Secretary.