Tamara is a Senior Associate in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution team, and a leading lawyer in the Insolvency & Restructuring team. She has experience in a broad range of commercial disputes and complex insolvency and restructuring matters.
Tamara has worked as part of cross-disciplinary teams on a range of corporate and personal insolvency matters. She has advised insolvency practitioners on complex legal questions arising in insolvent administrations, liquidations, and receiverships, and has acted for insolvency practitioners in litigious matters, including voidable transaction claims. Tamara has also advised corporate clients and individuals on the defence of claims by insolvency practitioners.
A talented litigator, Tamara has represented a range of clients on complex litigation matters including shareholder oppression proceedings, property, contractual and equity disputes in courts and tribunals in Victoria and New South Wales. In particular, she has worked on matters in the Supreme Court of Victoria, the Federal Court of Australia, the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia, the County Court of Victoria, the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria, the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the District Court of New South Wales, and the Local Court of New South Wales.
Tamara’s experience includes:
- Acting for clients in shareholder disputes and oppressive conduct claims.
- Advising clients on contractual disputes.
- Acting for clients in misleading or deceptive conduct claims.
- Acting for clients on debt recovery and enforcement matters.
- Acting for clients on breach of director duties claims.
- Advising insolvency practitioners on insolvent transaction claims.
- Advising on matters arising in personal and corporate insolvency, including in restructuring matters.
- Acting in recovery proceedings pursuant to the Corporations Act 2001 and Bankruptcy Act 1966.
- Advising clients on the early resolution of disputes.
Tamara approaches matters commercially and aims to achieve the most efficient and desired outcomes for her clients.