Tina joined KHQ Lawyers as a paralegal in 2016 and was welcomed as a solicitor in 2020. Her practice focuses on property litigation, intellectual property and franchising.
Tina works closely with senior partners in assisting with corporate, commercial and real property law. Her expertise includes:
- assisting with trade mark applications and attending to registrations and renewals
- preparing reports on trade mark portfolios for clients
- assisting with matters for national franchise systems, including the preparation and drafting of franchise agreements, disclosure documents and associated documents
- preparing advice on various franchising matters, including compliance with the Franchise Code
- assisting with trade promotions
- assisting with property settlements, and
- advising on and assisting enforcement actions, debt recovery and litigious matters.
Tina is passionate about providing accessible, practical and commercial advice to all clients during their legal journey.