Victoria is a paralegal in the Corporate & Commercial team, focusing on marketing law-related legal issues. Her experience includes:
- Reviewing terms & conditions of entry for trade promotions (both games of chance and skill) to ensure compliance with relevant laws, including state & territory gaming laws and the Australian Consumer Law.
- Reviewing supporting marketing collateral across a range media (including print media, website wireframes, and social media platforms).
- Preparing and filing liquor licence applications and amendments nationally.
- Preparing and filing company incorporation documents and management of corporate registers.
- Preparing and filing ASIC lodgements according to paper and electronic submission requirements.
Victoria is passionate about and regularly volunteers at community based organisations with a focus on providing home cooked meals to those in need of a little help, and is currently undertaking her Bachelor of Laws studies.