Our taxation and succession planning team provides expert legal advice across a broad range of taxation regimes, including:
- income, capital gains and fringe benefits taxes
- superannuation (including the Superannuation Guarantee)
- stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax matters (across all Australian states and territories)
- the more complex aspects of taxation law such as audits, access provisions and complex estate matters
- the application of Part IVA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936, and
- advising on double tax treaties and international taxation issues.
The team is headed by Jack Stuk, who has over 30 years’ experience and is one of the country’s leading taxation law practitioners. Jack has significant expertise in solving complex taxation matters and providing advice in relation to commercial transactions, business structuring and succession planning.