After more than a decade of advising the food industry on their marketing compliance, this is the most common question that Charles Fisher gets.
In Charles’ most recent webinar he discussed the regulation, risks and rewards of marketing the “natural” angle of your food products.
Among many others, he tackled the following curly questions:
- Where can I find the rules on “natural” claims for food?
- When can I call my product “natural”?
- What about 100% “natural”?
- Is NAFNAC enough?
- Are stevia and erythritol natural?
- Can I rely on my suppliers telling me it’s “natural”?
- Is “no nasties” safer or riskier?
- Can I rely on international lists or standards
If you were unable to attend the webinar, you’re in luck – you can watch it on demand by clicking here. Registration is required.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Charles or another member of our Food & Beverage team via email at email@example.com.