As the debate over the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey heats up, Amelia Edwards and Kristina Antoniades discuss legal protections against defamation and vilification, including:
- free speech versus hate speech;
- freedom of communication on political matters;
- Vote YES, Vote NO campaign communications;
- legal protections against defamation and vilification;
- cyber bullying and comments on social media; and
- protection against misinformation and misleading information during the Australian Marriage Law postal survey.
Listen to the podcast by clicking here.
If you’d like the team to answer a question on air, please email JOYlaw@joy.org.au.
KHQ Lawyers is a proud sponsor of JOY 94.9.