By Kristina Antoniades (Special Counsel)
On this episode of JOY Law, we discuss legal issues affecting intersex people, including:
- historic and current legal rights;
- parental decisions about “special medical procedures” (and what these are);
- birth certificates and assigning gender at birth;
- the definition of “intersex”; and
- state-by-state differences in legal rights relating to intersex people.
Listen to the podcast by clicking here.
If you’d like the team to answer a question on air, please email JOYlaw@joy.org.au.
KHQ Lawyers is a proud sponsor of JOY 94.9.