Ellen is a Senior Associate in our Family & Relationship Law team, and has worked exclusively in family law since 2017. Ellen’s expertise and experience covers the full spectrum of family law, including:
- Parenting matters including those involving unacceptable risk factors and relocation
- Binding child support agreements
- Complex property settlements
- Binding financial agreements
- Spousal maintenance, and
- Domestic violence matters.
Through her warm and personable nature, Ellen quickly builds strong rapport with her clients, and uses her people skills strategically when negotiating the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Ellen is plain-talking and takes a ‘no-nonsense’ approach to her practice, which helps her clients understand the issues which are relevant to their matter. This approach aids in her clients achieving results as efficiently and as cost effectively as possible.
When not working, Ellen enjoys spending time with her young family and is a keen outdoorswoman.