We for individuals and both large and small businesses in commercial litigation matters. We take a strategic, solutions-focused approach, and are committed to ensuring the best outcome for our clients. Our objective, where possible, is on achieving early and effective commercial solutions without resorting to litigation.
Our expertise includes:
- general commercial litigation and advice
- contractual disputes
- property and leasing disputes
- mediation and arbitration
- joint venture, partnership and shareholder disputes
- regulatory investigations and enforcement, particularly ACCC and ASIC
- competition and consumer law disputes
- franchise disputes
- white-collar crime defence and fraud investigations
- insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings
- injunction proceedings
- intellectual property disputes, and
- rural law.
We appreciate the costs associated with being involved in litigation and strive to ensure that our fees are reasonable and in perspective with our client’s desired outcome. Our lawyers have experience in a wide range of jurisdictions and we pride ourselves on being able to think ‘outside the box’.