Our Construction & Engineering team offers responsive and focused legal assistance to construction and engineering industry participants.
Our expertise includes:
- advising on contract risk
- drafting and negotiating construction contracts
- construction disputes and dispute resolution
- alternative dispute resolution steps
- contract termination issues
- contract administration/superintendence
- Security of Payment issues, and
- domestic building matters.
We act for principals, consultants, project managers, contractors, superintendents and specialist subcontractors in all manner of “front end” and “back end” matters.
The team is led by Catherine Bell who has more than two decades’ experience and is recognised as a leading construction law practitioner.
We have a deep understanding of the regulatory environment and key issues impacting the construction industry, and work collaboratively with our clients to minimise risk and deliver commercially astute outcomes.