KHQ Lawyers’ private wealth (legal) group provides expert legal advice to businesses and business owners, high net worth individuals (including executives), families and intermediaries in relation to business structuring, succession planning, taxation law issues, wills & estates, estates litigation and family and relationship law issues.
The group combines relevant experience across our tax and structuring team (led by Jack Stuk and Prath Balasubramaniam), our corporate team (led by Andrew Walker), our family & relationship law team (led by Monica Blizzard) and our wills & estates team (led by Ines Kallweit). This collective expertise affords a holistic approach to our clients’ needs, resulting in sound, pragmatic, results-focused advice provided with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
The group’s core services include:
- separation of assets from risks (family law, insolvency and bankruptcy)
- advice and support on business and corporate structuring
- stakeholder agreements, such as partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements
- succession planning, superannuation, and family agreements, and
- estate administration and litigation.
This expertise is complemented by strong taxation law capability.
Our clients include businesses and SME’s of all sizes, publicly listed companies, and high net worth individuals and families.