Our Wills & Estates team is experienced to service all areas of succession planning and deceased estates. Our expertise encompasses simple wills, complex estate and succession planning, administration and estate litigation, including:
- Asset protection and succession planning
- Preparation of both simple and complex wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney (Financial and Medical Treatment)
- Guardianship and administration matters
- Application for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Simple and complex estate administration
- Estate litigation, including family maintenance claims
- Resealing of Grants of Probate, and
- Cy-prés applications.
Our team is led by an Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates (Law Institute of Victoria) who is recognised as one of the leading practitioners in this field. We understand the sensitivities inherent in this area, and provide discreet solutions-focused advice.
Hours to suit you
We appreciate that your time is valuable, and for this reason, we are happy to offer consultations by telephone, skype, or email, to suit your needs.
You can also start the process of your wills consultation by engaging in our interactive form online. Initially you will be asked a series of questions about your situation and asked to nominate matters you wish to specifically address. The second stage of our interactive form will ask you detailed questions regarding your current circumstances. Those instructions will then be provided in summary to our lawyers, to ensure that your first meeting with them is meaningful.
You will not be charged for using our online form.