Our workplace relations & safety group has full service industrial relations, employment and occupational health & safety expertise. This expertise comes from the team’s longstanding experience in a variety of top tier and in-house corporate roles. The team’s key strengths are:
- strategic IR, enterprise bargaining and industrial litigation (including good faith bargaining, protected action and pickets)
- corporate performance, change management and productivity
- executive remuneration, contracts and policy
- OHS and major incidents
- unfair dismissal, EEO and adverse action, and
- workplace surveillance and privacy.
“The KHQ employment practitioners are key partners in our business and their advice is always a critical factor when making important or difficult employment decisions. They are practical and creative thinkers who effectively balance legal and commercial considerations”
– Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020
Our industry experience covers a diverse field including construction, resources, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, maintenance engineering, banking and financial services, health, education, telecommunications, transport, logistics, primary industry and food processing, IT, media, property services and real estate, professional services, and retail.
We add value through insight, advice and practical steps.
Invite us out (on our time) for a site tour, a team meeting or a general get together. Our clients often tell us what a genuinely different experience it is to work with us!