Our workplace relations & safety group has full service industrial relations, employment and occupational health & safety expertise. This expertise comes from the team’s longstanding experience in a variety of top tier and in-house corporate roles. The team’s key strengths are:
- strategic IR, enterprise bargaining and industrial litigation (including good faith bargaining, protected action and pickets)
- corporate performance, change management and productivity
- executive remuneration, contracts and policy
- OHS and major incidents
- unfair dismissal, EEO and adverse action, and
- workplace surveillance and privacy.
“KHQ’s people are passionate about their specialty areas, but will also seek to engage and understand our business in order to understand our drivers and approach to ER, IR and WHS issues. What really sets KHQ apart is their language. While the legal aspects are always there, it is presented in a business digestible format. Equally, the firm is always willing to explore options and test areas of law. It can be exciting to work with them.”
– Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2021
Our industry experience covers a diverse field including construction, resources, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, maintenance engineering, banking and financial services, health, education, telecommunications, transport, logistics, primary industry and food processing, IT, media, property services and real estate, professional services, and retail.
We add value through insight, advice and practical steps.
Invite us out (on our time) for a site tour, a team meeting or a general get together. Our clients often tell us what a genuinely different experience it is to work with us!