Jessica is a lawyer in our Corporate & Commercial team. She has a broad range of experience advising public and private, national and international clients across various industry sectors, including agriculture, food and beverage, retail, construction and technology.
Jessica regularly advises clients in relation to:
- mergers & acquisitions
- capital raisings
- corporate restructures
- corporate governance issues
- commercial contracts and arrangements
- Australian privacy law (including assistance with formulating legally compliant policies and procedures), and
- Australia’s whistleblowing framework.
Her recent experience in her previous role as a corporate and commercial lawyer at a premier boutique Australian commercial law firm has included:
- advising an international crop protection product manufacturer on a $627 million acquisition of a portfolio of crop protection products in Europe, and the associated capital raising
- advising a US-based food service franchisor on its acquisition of the Australian/New Zealand division of the franchise from its founding shareholders
- assisting a public transport provider in its successful negotiations for a new service agreement with Public Transport Victoria, and
- acting for an ASX-listed international oil and gas exploration company on a fully underwritten equity raising of $284 million to partially fund its acquisition of a Brazilian offshore oil field.
Jessica holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Monash University. She is dedicated and enthusiastic, and prides herself on her strong communication skills, creativity and attention to detail.