Ryan is a lawyer in our Corporate & Commercial team. He has a broad range of experience advising public and private clients (both national and global) across a variety of industry sectors including energy and resources, technology, transport and logistics, and hospitality.
Ryan regularly advises clients in relation to:
- M&A (public and private)
- capital raisings, including foreign investment
- commercial contracts and arrangements, and
- general corporate advice to public and private companies.
Ryan’s recent experience includes:
- assisting TSX listed mining company in connection with its acquisition of Australian mining tenements, including application for FIRB approval
- assisting Australian coal explorer with application for listing on ASX, including application for in-principle advice
- advising foreign private investor in connection with due diligence for proposed acquisition of coal mining tenements is South Australia
- assisting leading Australian proptech provider in connection with capital raising activities
- advising Australian owned national project management company in connection with proposed restructure of share capital, including selective share buy-back
- advising leading global container lessor in connection with Australian leasing contracts and security arrangements under the Personal Property Securities Register
- assisting Australian owned national transport and logistics company in connection with strategic acquisition of national freight forwarding business
- advising leading Australian radio communications product manufacturer and wholesaler in connection with manufacture and supply arrangements
- advising global transport and logistics provider in connection with restructure of share capital of Australian subsidiary
- advising foreign owned cryptocurrency exchange in connection with launch of Australian operations.
Ryan adopts a pragmatic and commercial approach to legal services and draws on his industry experience to provide clients with dependable and trusted support.