The professional services sector occupies a unique space in the consultancy sphere, often acting as a nexus with the legal industry in providing holistic advisory services. Within this sphere, accountants and financial advisers are close and trusted advisers to their clients.
We understand this space.
KHQ provides strategic and specialist advice in various disciplines across tax, commercial, property, succession planning, family and relationship law, and workplace relations. We work hand-in-hand with advisers who trust us with delivering tangible outcomes for their clients and managing client expectations.
We provide a broad range of services, including:
- Taxation including income tax, CGT, GST and state taxes (stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax)
- Asset protection
- Business structuring and changing structures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Property development and property structuring
- Estate and succession planning
- Family and relationship law
- Competition and consumer law compliance
- Food and beverage regulation, including liquor licensing
- Employment law
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Intellectual property and privacy issues (including the GDPR)
Our industry-specific expertise and deep knowledge of the regulatory landscape mean that we provide targeted, solutions-focused advice.
Professional services network
We actively engage with our professional services network to ensure that you are in a position to provide cutting-edge advice to your clients and provide legal solutions when the need arises.
This engagement can take the form of:
- Invitation only events to share and discuss changes in the legal landscape and other non-technical business or industry topics
- On-site training for staff
- Closed group Boardroom Lunches to workshop selected topics
- Regular email updates summarising key changes in the law or recent cases.